INTERVIEW WITH IFBB PRO ANDREA SAURER / ENTREVISTA ANDREA SAURER


La entrevista estará disponible en inglés y español, partiendo primero por la parte en inglés, seguida por la parte en español al final.

The interview will be available in English and Spanish, starting with the English part first, followed by the Spanish part at the end.

INTERVIEW IN ENGLISH


Good morning, good afternoon and good evening. As you are being treated by the isolation of the famous Covid-19 virus, I hope you are being treated well by the confinement and that you are taking advantage of this time at home.

I'm back with an interview with a rising star in sports. The IFBB PRO Andrea Saurer aka Ripped Vixen.
We will divide the interview into 3 topics to be covered which would be: biography, sport, competition plans 2020.


BIOGRAPHY:

Good morning, good afternoon and good night, how are you today?
I am truly BLESSED! Thank you for asking. 

Where and when were you born?
I was born and raised in Worcester, Massachusetts on January 26.

What is your profession?
I help manage a $3M annual health and nutrition retail store full-time. My part-time passion has been personally training clients for the past 12+ years.

What are the ups and downs and successes of being a personal trainer?
I LOVE helping people achieve success. Whether it is gaining muscle or weight-loss, their results make me happy. However, since time + CONSISTENCY = results, the downfall is that most people don't have the patience or perseverance to stay consistent with their programs.
I personally take at least 12-15 months to prepare for a bodybuilding contest. If my clients were willing to apply the same amount of time to achieving their fitness goals while doing whatever it takes, no excuses, there would be no room for failure and I would have a 100% success rate.

How would you describe your exciting work as the Ripped fitness model?
It's the passion that wakes me up every morning with excitement! I love transforming my body and using the camera to capture each individual, unique look. I'm grateful to model with the best female bodybuilding photographers all over the country. It's fun to dress up and flex/pose presenting my best look.

Had you ever practiced any sport of fitness before bofybuilding? 
My athletic career began at age 4! I was the only girl on my T-ball team, played basketball and field hockey in grade school, junior high and high school. Dabbled in softball throughout junior high as well. I played two National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) sports in college: field hockey and lacrosse.

How and when did you get involved into lifting weights?
After graduating college, there was a competitive void in my life. I had been playing numerous sports for 18 consecutive years. I started lifting weights when I was 15 years young but gained access to strength and conditioning coaches in college. That's when my muscular body developed drastically. I continued training after graduation and found a couple mentors that helped me compete on my first bodybuilding stage in 2007.

Would old Andrea be surprised to see herself in the future as Ripped Vixen?
YES! Old Andrea was unhealthy, struggled with eating disorders, addictive behaviors and self-acceptance. Now I am the best version of myself.

Was it a goal for you to compete in competitions from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind over time and you saw the progress in your body?
When other people assured me I had the potential to compete, I made it a goal of mine to be the best female bodybuilder I could be. My body type was already was already muscular from the history of athletics so it was easier for me to compete.

What was your first competition and how did you place?
My first competition was the International Natural Bodybuilding Federation (INBF) and I took 2nd place in the Open Women's Bodybuilding division.

And which contest has been the biggest success for you yet?
In 2016 I earned the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) professional status by winning my light-heavyweight class in Women's Bodybuilding. It's the biggest national show in Las Vegas that progresses amateurs to pro status.

What was the reason for moving from the figure category to the women's physique category and finally to women's bodybuilding?
I actually began my competitive career as a female bodybuilder. Figure was a newer class that became extremely popular and very different from Women's Bodybuilding. I wanted to try it out and change my body accordingly. Eventually, around 2011 my muscles outgrew Figure and I was too big for that class. During this time, there were no amateur Female Bodybuilding shows available to compete in except for the one I previously mentioned along with one other national event on the east coast. Women's Physique Division (WPD) was my only option if I wanted to continue competing. However, my body was also too muscular for Physique and I placed terribly in my first/last WPD show.

Could you please add a history of all contests that you have entered so far?
My resume has some contests but not all can fit on one page. In 2009 I was blessed with a generous sponsor who covered most expenses so I was able to compete in six shows that year. On average, I like to compete once or twice a year. An estimate would probably be a total of twenty shows so far.

Please describe a typical day in the life of Andrea Saurer.
I wake up early, perform fasted cardio, cook/eat breakfast, prepare (weigh, measure and pack) four more meals, go to work at my full-time job, train a client or two after work, train myself, go home late, shower and read before bed.

Please tell me about what you do when you don’t work out ( hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.)
My favorite hobbies are bird-watching and gardening. I love to sit in my peaceful backyard and watch different species of birds eat the foods I provide and clean themselves in my birdbath. I have a huge garden that also provides food for the birds and my family. I like to grow organic fruits and vegetables along with lots of big, bright flowers to attract hummingbirds.

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
I love being able to change, sculpt and mold my body into whatever size or shape I desire like an artist. It is my gift and each masterpiece I create is different.

Do you like the look of the off season better or in season and why?
This is a really tough question. I'm learning to love the off-season look even though none of my clothes/shoes fit during this time. It can be very uncomfortable because no wardrobe fits, it's hard to breathe and you're constantly full! The body is always tired from carrying so much body weight which makes it difficult to get around! There is no diffence between being overweight with fat or muscle so the symptoms reflect that of an obese person.
I really enjoy the look of being ripped pre-contest which is why my bodybuilding stage name is Ripped Vixen. The appearance of low body fat is desired by most but psychologically, I feel small in-season.

Is there any male or female athlete that you admire a lot at ifbb?
I love the 2X World Bodybuilding champion of Women's Bodybuilding, Helle Trevino, which is why I hired her as a coach for my upcoming show. It will be my first time competing as an IFBB professional bodybuilder. We have become good friends over the years and there's even a workout series of ours training together on my YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/c/RippedVixen

Is there any successor or student to whom you would pass the torch of female bodybuilding?
Most of my clients are men who want to build muscle so there aren't any understudy female athletes in my life at the moment.

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear.
I am a strong Christian and put all my faith in God. The Lord is my Savior.



SPORT:

What do you think about the work of the wings of strength company in female bodybuilding?
I have been following the reinvention of women's bodybuilding through the work of Wings of Strength. They inspired me to get back on stage after a four year hiatus.

Are you excited about the return of Ms. Olympia?
Thanks to Wings of Strength Women's Bodybuilding is back on the Olympia stage and I am thrilled!

Do you think that very soon the economic prizes of the athletes will be equal to those of their male counterparts?
I'm an optimist and would like to think that is true but realistically, all sports are dominated by men because of supply and demand. Women don't have the respect to earn the same amount of money in athletics.

Wings of Strength has shown that there is a lot of interest in women's bodybuilding, what do you think is the reason for this demand for sport?
The die-hard fans of genuine female bodybuilding have always been existent. They love the extreme muscle we have. There are millions of fitness models in the world, however, there's only dozens of hard-core female bodybuilders word-wide.

Do you think that sport will return to its golden age of the 80's, 90's and 2000, where athletes were on TV, movies, magazines, web, etc.?
I'm trying my hardest to emulate that golden era by wearing the clothing style of 90's bodybuilders. If the fans enjoy that look maybe it will return soon. I would love the opportunity to create a documentary showing my life as a female bodybuilder because I live in that golden age every day.

In addition to the wings of strength ambassador system, Andrea, do you think there should be another incentive to join the women's bodybuilding category?
Not everyone has the necessary gifts from God to be a bodybuilder and competing is not for everyone. In fact, I don't usually recommend it for anyone unless they obtain the tenacity to achieve their fitness goals. Then we consider taking it to the next level. We do this because we LOVE IT. I don't compete for money or fame. There's nothing else I would rather be doing with my life.

Andrea, what do you think about dave palumbo's posture, that we have to differentiate more between women's physique and women's bodybuilding athletes, since both categories are very similar in terms of musculature, size and the line is very diffuse in criteria?
Dave is right, the professional WPD athletes are just as big as female bodybuilders. Physique has taken over our class in popularity.
The only criteria that differentiates it is our posing and presentation.

What do you think of the ridiculous phrase "female bodybuilding lacks femininity"?
Again, it all depends on presentation. If you can showcase your muscles in a graceful manner, it doesn't matter how big you are, you'll never look like a man if you wear it well!

Why do you think there is a lot of taboo in sport?
Absolutely, the biggest taboo in bodybuilding is hormone usage. It's a dirty little secret. The critics will say it's all drugs while the athletes know none of the intense training and recovery would be possible without Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs).

Andrea, do you think that female bodybuilders should have the same right to pack muscle without limits as male bodybuilders?
As long as they can do it while remaining feminine why not?

Do you believe in packing more muscle and presenting a bigger package in sport or the opposite?
I think it's the only way to win the bigger, more reputable shows. In the amateur division the heavy-weights alway win the overall because they're bigger. They are never more conditioned, just massive.

What do you think of Ronnie Coleman's words, where she mentioned that the use of steroids should no longer be taboo and that the subject should be more open to the public and regulated?
He is right! Our sport would be a lot smarter and safer if these precautions were intact.

Moving on to another topic, do the wings of strength ambassadors mention that there is a camaraderie among female bodybuilding athletes, what do you think this is due to?
It's equivalent to being part of a club. These ambassadors are the elite of our sport. Who wouldn't want to belong to that group? I know I do!

Lately you see more women from the category women's physique, moving to the category women's bodybuilding, claiming that they feel more comfortable and like themselves. Why do you think this is happening in sport?
It's because women's bodybuilding is making a huge comeback right now. As previously mentioned, 4-5 years ago women's bodybuilding didn't even exist and still doesn't on the amatur circuit. Now that I'm in the pro league, there's more opportunities to compete as a female bodybuilder and Wings of Strength is adding more shows to the roster so we can qualify for the Olympia stage.



2020 COMPETITION PLANS:

What is the reason to return to the competitions after your small retreat in 2016?
There were some personal victories I had to accomplish while on hiatus. I NEVER stopped bodybuilding. I used this time away from the stage to build and grow a better body, mind and spirit. The pro stage is a whole different level and I want to present my best package yet. It takes time to grow quality muscle and I used each year to learn how to become a better bodybuilder.

Has something changed in your diet, for your debut this 2020?
No real changes on the diet. I've always eaten like a bodybuilder consuming six meals everyday. One major thing I did change for this four month contest prep is my supplements. I've been experimenting with Calcium B-Hydroxy-B-Methylbutyrate-Monohydrate (HMB) which supports muscle growth, strength and recovery.

Is there any part of your body that you want to improve for this season?
Every year including this season I work on improving my legs. It can be difficult to maintain leg musculature when you're constantly dieting and performing cardio everyday which is another reason why I took four years off from competing.

What was it like to train with world champion helle trevino?
It's always fun to train with Helle. She's a great workout partner and we feed off each other's motivation. I've learned so much from her during this 2020 pro debut prep.

What package are you going to present this 2020 season and why?
This past off-season I trained with Dorian Yates and got certified as the only DYHIT female master trainer in the world! His training helped me gain forty pounds of muscle and I successfully put on significant size and thick density all over my body.

What is the professional show in your sights for your debut?
I'm competing on August 29, 2020 in Savannah Georgia at the Savannah Pro.

Has the covid-19 pandemic affected your calendar this 2020?
By the grace of God I have not missed one training session all year. I am extremely blessed to have access to a private gym where I was able to continue progressing while training my clients.

How do you see the competitive landscape this 2020 of covid-19, where some athletes have decided to take a break this year, do you see it as an opportunity or a disadvantage?
I definitely can use it to my advantage. One of the reasons I selected Georgia to make my pro debut is because it was one of the first US states to reopen so I knew that show wouldn't get canceled. Plus they already rescheduled it once. I wanted to compete in Lenda Murray's  Savannah Pro since they added this new show to the line up but it was originally scheduled for April and I knew my body wouldn't be ready for the stage until summer. Now that it's in late August I can still compete in her show.

Do you plan to qualify for the ms.olympia?
In order for me to qualify, I would have to win the Savannah Pro.

What are your future plans, among them is to reach the top 10 of female bodybuilding?
My ultimate goal is to be the best female bodybuilder in the world.

How can we find in your social networks?
My old instagram recently got hacked so please follow my new IG account: @IFBBPro_RippedVixen subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can find me on Twitter: @RippedVixen and IFBBPRO Andrea Saurer

THAN YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INTERVIEW, LET´S HOPE ALL YOUR GOALS ARE A SUCCESS!

ANDREA's Photo Gallery:






As always, with the message that when you see a woman training or on the street with a muscular athletic body, don't talk behind her back about bad things, don't offend her. On the contrary, congratulate them on their work since you don't know the work and discipline of the sport, give them good compliments. They are an inspiration for your personal goals. Greetings!

Anything you can see me on twitter as @Unicorn_ORIGIN


ENTREVISTA EN ESPAÑOL


Buenos días, buenas tardes y buenas noches. Como los trata el aislamiento del famoso virus Covid-19, espero que los trate bien el encierro y que estén aprovechando este tiempo en casa.

Vuelvo con una entrevista a una gran promesa en ascenso en el deporte. La IFBB PRO Andrea Saurer  alias "Ripped Vixen".
Dividiremos la entrevista en 3 temas a abarcar que serían: biografía, deporte, planes de competencia 2020.


BIOGRAFIA:

¿Buenos días, buenas tardes y buenas noches, como se encuentra hoy?
¡Estoy verdaderamente BENDITA! Gracias por preguntar.

¿Dónde y cuándo naciste?
Nací y me críe en Worcester, Massachusetts, el 26 de enero.

¿Cuál es su profesión?
Ayudo a manejar una tienda de salud y nutrición de 3 millones de dólares anuales a tiempo completo. Mi pasión a tiempo parcial ha sido entrenar personalmente a los clientes durante los últimos 12 años.

¿Cuáles son los altibajos y éxitos de ser un entrenador personal?
ME ENCANTA ayudar a la gente a alcanzar el éxito. Ya sea ganando músculo o perdiendo peso, sus resultados me hacen feliz. Sin embargo, el tiempo + CONSISTENCIA = resultados, la perdicion es que la mayoría de la gente no tiene la paciencia o la perseverancia para ser consistente con sus programas.
Personalmente me tomo por lo menos 12-15 meses para prepararme para un concurso de musculación. Si mis clientes estuvieran dispuestos a aplicar la misma cantidad de tiempo, para lograr sus metas de acondicionamiento físico mientras hacen lo que sea necesario, sin excusas, no habría lugar para el fracaso y yo tendría un 100% de éxito.

¿cómo describirías tu emocionante trabajo como la Modelo fitness Ripped Vixen?
¡Es la pasión que me despierta cada mañana con la emoción! Me encanta transformar mi cuerpo y usar la cámara para capturar cada mirada individual y única. Estoy agradecida de modelar con las mejores fotógrafas de fisicoculturismo de todo el país. Es divertido vestirse y flexionar/posar presentando mi mejor look.

¿Había practicado algún deporte o estado físico antes del culturismo?
¡Mi carrera atlética comenzó a los 4 años! Era la única chica en mi equipo de T-ball, jugaba al baloncesto y al hockey sobre hierba en la escuela primaria, secundaria y preparatoria. También jugué softball en la secundaria. Jugué dos deportes de la Asociación Nacional de Atletismo Universitario (NCAA) en la universidad: hockey sobre hierba y Lacrosse.

¿Cómo y cuándo te involucraste en el levantamiento de pesas?
Después de graduarme en la universidad, había un vacío competitivo en mi vida. Había estado practicando numerosos deportes durante 18 años consecutivos. Empecé a levantar pesas cuando tenía 15 años, pero tuve acceso a entrenadores de fuerza y acondicionamiento en la universidad. Fue entonces cuando mi cuerpo muscular se desarrolló drásticamente. Continué entrenando después de la graduación y encontré un par de mentores que me ayudaron a competir en mi primera etapa de fisicoculturismo en 2007.

¿la vieja Andrea se sorprendería al verse en el futuro como Ripped Vixen?
¡SÍ! La vieja Andrea no estaba sana, luchaba con los desórdenes alimenticios, conductas adictivas y auto-aceptación. Ahora soy la mejor versión de mí misma.

¿Fue un objetivo para ti competir en competiciones desde el principio o fue algo que creció en tu mente con el paso del tiempo y viste el progreso en tu cuerpo?
Cuando otras personas me aseguraron que tenía el potencial para competir, me propuse ser la mejor culturista femenina que pudiera ser. Mi tipo de cuerpo ya era musculoso por la historia del atletismo, así que era más fácil para mí competir.

¿Cuál fue tu primera competición y cómo te colocaste?
Mi primera competencia fue la Federación Internacional de Fisicoculturismo Natural (INBF) y obtuve el 2º lugar en la división de Fisicoculturismo Femenino Abierto.

¿Y qué concurso ha sido el mayor éxito para ti hasta ahora?
En 2016 obtuve el estatus profesional de la Federación Internacional de Fisicoculturismo y Aptitud Física (IFBB) al ganar mi clase de peso liviano y pesado en Fisicoculturismo Femenino. Es el mayor espectáculo nacional en Las Vegas que hace progresar a los aficionados al estatus profesional.

¿Cuál fue motivo de pasar de la categoría figura a la categoría women´s physique y finalmente a la women´s bodybuilding?
En realidad, empecé mi carrera competitiva como culturista femenina. La figura era una clase más nueva que se hizo muy popular y muy diferente del fisicoculturismo femenino. Quería probarlo y cambiar mi cuerpo en consecuencia. Con el tiempo, alrededor de 2011 mis músculos crecieron más que la figura y era demasiado grande para esa clase. Durante este tiempo, no había ningún espectáculo de culturismo femenino amateur disponible para competir, excepto el que mencioné anteriormente junto con otro evento nacional en la costa este. La División de Física Femenina era mi única opción si quería seguir compitiendo. Sin embargo, mi cuerpo era demasiado musculoso para la Física y me coloqué terriblemente en mi primer/último show de WPD.

¿Podría agregar un historial de todos los concursos en los que ha participado hasta ahora?
Mi currículum tiene algunos concursos, pero no todos pueden caber en una página. En 2009 fui bendecido con un generoso patrocinador que cubrió la mayoría de los gastos, así que pude competir en seis shows ese año. En promedio, me gusta competir una o dos veces al año. Una estimación sería probablemente un total de veinte espectáculos hasta ahora.

¿Por favor, describa un día típico en la vida de Andrea Saurer?
Me levanto temprano, hago ejercicios cardiovasculares rápidos, cocino y como mi desayuno, preparo (peso, mido y empaco) cuatro comidas más, voy a trabajar a tiempo completo, entreno a uno o dos clientes después del trabajo, me entreno a mí mismo, vuelvo a casa tarde, me ducho y leo antes de acostarme.

¿Por favor, háblame de lo que haces cuando no haces ejercicio (pasatiempos, ¿qué haces para relajarte?, etc.)?
Mis pasatiempos favoritos son la observación de aves y la jardinería. Me encanta sentarme en mi pacífico patio trasero y observar diferentes especies de aves comer los alimentos que les proporciono y limpiarse en mi baño para aves. Tengo un enorme jardín que también provee de comida a las aves y a mi familia. Me gusta cultivar frutas y verduras orgánicas junto con muchas flores grandes y brillantes para atraer a los colibríes.

¿Qué es lo que más le gusta del estilo de vida del fisicoculturismo/fitness?
Me encanta poder cambiar, esculpir y moldear mi cuerpo en cualquier tamaño o forma que desee como un artista. Es mi regalo y cada obra maestra que creo es diferente.

¿Te gusta más la mirada de fuera de temporada  o en temporada y por qué?
Esta es una pregunta muy difícil. Estoy aprendiendo a amar el look “fuera de temporada”, aunque ninguna de mis ropas/zapatos me quede bien durante este tiempo. ¡Puede ser muy incómodo porque no te queda ninguna ropa del armario, es difícil respirar y estás constantemente lleno (enorme)!, ¡El cuerpo siempre está cansado de llevar tanto peso corporal, que hace difícil moverse! No hay diferencia entre tener sobrepeso con grasa o músculo, así que los síntomas reflejan los de una persona obesa.
Me gusta mucho la apariencia de ser desgarrado antes del concurso, por eso mi nombre artístico de culturismo es Ripped Vixen (la zorra desgarrada). La apariencia de baja grasa corporal es deseada por la mayoría, pero psicológicamente, me siento pequeña en la temporada.

¿Hay algún atleta masculino y femenino que admires mucho en la ifbb?
Me encanta la 2Xcampeona mundial de culturismo femenino, Helle Trevino, por lo que la contraté como entrenadora para mi próximo show. Será la primera vez que compita como culturista profesional de la IFBB. Nos hemos convertido en buenos amigos a lo largo de los años e incluso hay una serie de entrenamientos de nosotros juntos en mi canal de YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/RippedVixen

¿Hay alguna sucesora o alumna a la que le pasaría la antorcha del culturismo femenino?
La mayoría de mis clientes son hombres que quieren construir músculo, así que no hay ninguna suplente femenina en mi vida en este momento.

Cuéntame algo interesante sobre ti, algo que a la gente le sorprenda oír.
Soy un cristiano fuerte y pongo toda mi fe en Dios. El Señor es mi salvador

DEPORTE:

¿Qué piensa del trabajo de la compañia wings of strength en el culturismo femenino?
He estado siguiendo la reinvención del fisicoculturismo femenino a través del trabajo de Wings of Strength. Me inspiraron para volver al escenario después de un paréntesis de cuatro años.

¿Está emocionada por el regreso del ms. Olympia?
Gracias a Wings of Strength, el fisicoculturismo femenino ha vuelto al escenario del Olimpia y estoy encantada.

¿Cree que muy pronto, los premios económicos de las atletas serán igual a la de sus homólogos masculinos?
Soy optimista y me gustaría pensar que eso es cierto, pero siendo realistas, todos los deportes están dominados por los hombres debido a la oferta y la demanda. Las mujeres no tienen el respeto de ganar la misma cantidad de dinero en el atletismo.

¿Wings of strength ha demostrado que hay mucho interés por el culturismo femenino, cuál cree que se deba ese demanda por el deporte?
Los fanáticos de la musculación femenina genuina siempre han existido. Les encanta el músculo extremo que tenemos. Hay millones de modelos de fitness en el mundo, sin embargo, sólo hay docenas de culturistas femeninas en todo el mundo.

¿Cree que el deporte vuelva a su época dorada de los 80´s, 90´s  y  2000, donde las atletas salían en la tv, cine, revistas, etc.?
Estoy tratando de emular esa era dorada, usando el estilo de ropa de los culturistas de los 90. Si los fans disfrutan de ese look, tal vez vuelva pronto. Me encantaría tener la oportunidad de crear un documental que muestre mi vida como culturista femenina, porque vivo en esa época dorada todos los días.

¿Además del sistema de embajadores de wings of strength, Andrea usted cree que debería, haber otro incentivo para unirse a la categoría de culturismo femenino?
No todo el mundo tiene los dones necesarios de Dios para ser un culturista y competir, no es para todas. De hecho, no suelo recomendarlo para nadie a menos que obtengan la tenacidad para lograr sus objetivos de aptitud física. Entonces consideramos llevarla al siguiente nivel. Hacemos esto porque nos encanta. No compito por dinero o fama. No hay nada más que prefiera hacer con mi vida.

¿Andrea, que piensa de la postura de dave palumbo, acerca de que hay que diferenciar más a las atletas de women´s physique y women´s bodybuilding,  Ya que ambas categorías son muy parecidas en cuestión de musculatura, tamaño y que la línea es muy difusa en criterios?
Dave tiene razón, los atletas profesionales de WPD son tan grandes como las culturistas femeninas. Las women´s physique se han apoderado de nuestra clase en popularidad.
El único criterio que lo diferencia es nuestra postura y presentación.

¿Qué piensa de la ridícula frase “el culturismo femenino carece de feminidad”?
De nuevo, todo depende de la presentación. Si puedes mostrar tus músculos de una manera elegante, no importa lo grande que seas, ¡nunca te verás cómo un hombre si lo llevas bien!

¿Por qué cree que hay mucho tabú en el deporte?
Absolutamente, el mayor tabú en el culturismo es el uso de hormonas. Es un pequeño y sucio secreto. Los críticos dirán que todas están en drogas, mientras que los atletas saben que ningún entrenamiento intenso y la recuperación sería posible sin las drogas para mejorar el rendimiento (PED).

¿Andrea, cree usted que las culturistas femeninas deberían de tener el mismo derecho de empacar músculos sin límites como los culturistas masculinos?
Siempre y cuando puedan hacerlo sin dejar de ser femeninos, ¿por qué no?

¿Andrea usted es de creencia de empacar más músculo y presentar un paquete más grande en el deporte o al contrario?
Creo que es la única manera de ganar los espectáculos más grandes y de mejor reputación. En la división de aficionados los pesos pesados siempre ganan en general, las que son más grandes. Nunca están más condicionados, sólo son masivos.

¿Qué piensa de las palabras de ronnie Coleman, donde menciono que ya debería de dejar ser tabú el uso de esteroides y ser más abierto el tema al público y normado?
¡Tiene razón! Nuestro deporte sería mucho más inteligente y seguro si estas precauciones estuvieran integradas.

Pasando a otro tema, ¿las embajadoras de wings of strength, mencionan que hay una camaradería entre atletas de culturismo femenino, a que cree que se debe?
Es equivalente a ser parte de un club. Estos embajadores son la élite de nuestro deporte. ¿Quién no querría pertenecer a ese grupo? ¡Yo lo sé!

últimamente se ven a más mujeres de la categoría women´s physique, pasando a la categoría women´s bodybuilding, alegando que se siente más cómodas y como ellas mismas. ¿Por qué cree que se esté dando este hecho en el deporte?
Es porque el fisicoculturismo de las mujeres está haciendo un gran regreso en este momento. Como se mencionó anteriormente, hace 4 o 5 años el fisicoculturismo femenino ni siquiera existía y aún no existe en el circuito amatur. Ahora que estoy en la liga profesional, hay más oportunidades de competir como culturista femenina y Wings of Strength está añadiendo más espectáculos a la lista para que podamos clasificarnos para la etapa de Olimpia.

PLANES DE COMPETENCIA 2020:

¿Qué la motivo a regresa a las competencias después de su pequeño retiro en el 2016?
Hubo algunas victorias personales que tuve que lograr durante mi descanso. NUNCA dejé de hacer fisicoculturismo. Utilicé este tiempo fuera del escenario para construir y hacer crecer un mejor cuerpo, mente y espíritu. La etapa profesional es un nivel totalmente diferente y quiero presentar mi mejor paquete hasta ahora. Lleva tiempo hacer crecer un músculo de calidad y usé cada año para aprender a ser un mejor fisicoculturista.

¿Ha cambiado algo es su dieta, para su debut este 2020?
No hay cambios reales en la dieta. Siempre he comido como un culturista consumiendo seis comidas diarias. Una cosa importante que cambié para este concurso de cuatro meses de preparación son mis suplementos. He estado experimentando con Calcio B-Hidroxi-B-Metilbutirato-Monohidrato (HMB) que apoya el crecimiento muscular, la fuerza y la recuperación.

¿hay alguna parte de su cuerpo que quiera mejorar para esta temporada?
Todos los años, incluyendo esta temporada, trabajo en mejorar mis piernas. Puede ser difícil mantener la musculatura de las piernas cuando estás constantemente a dieta y haciendo cardio todos los días, que es otra razón por la que me tomé cuatro años de descanso de la competición.

¿Cómo ha sido entrenar con la campeona mundial helle trevino?
Siempre es divertido entrenar con Helle. Es una gran compañera de entrenamiento y nos alimentamos de la motivación del otro. He aprendido mucho de ella durante esta preparación para el debut profesional en el 2020.

¿qué paquete va a presentar esta temporada 2020 y porque?
¡Esta última temporada baja entrené con Dorian Yates y me certifiqué como la única entrenadora maestra de DYHIT en el mundo! Su entrenamiento me ayudó a ganar 40 libras de músculo y logré aumentar el tamaño y la densidad de mi cuerpo.

¿cuál es el show profesional en su mira, para su debut?
Voy a competir el 29 de agosto de 2020 en Savannah, Georgia en el Savannah Pro.

¿la pandemia de covid-19, ha afectado su calendario este 2020?
Por la gracia de Dios no he perdido una sesión de entrenamiento en todo el año. Tengo la gran suerte de tener acceso a un gimnasio privado donde pude seguir progresando mientras entrenaba a mis clientes.

¿Cómo ve el panorama competitivo este 2020 de covid-19, donde algunas atletas han decidido tomarse un descanso  este año, lo ve como una oportunidad o una desventaja?
Definitivamente puedo usarlo a mi favor. Una de las razones por las que seleccioné a Georgia para hacer mi debut profesional es porque fue uno de los primeros estados de EE.UU. en reabrir, así que sabía que el programa no sería cancelado. Además, ya lo reprogramaron una vez. Quería competir en el Savannah Pro de Lenda Murray desde que agregaron este nuevo show a la alineación, pero originalmente estaba programado para abril y sabía que mi cuerpo no estaría listo para el escenario hasta el verano. Ahora que es a finales de agosto todavía puedo competir en su show.

¿planea calificar para el ms.olympia?
Para calificar, tendría que ganar el Savannah Pro.

¿Cuáles son su planes futuros, entre ellos se encuentra llegar al top 10 del culturismo femenino?
Mi objetivo final es ser la mejor culturista femenina del mundo.

¿Cómo podemos encontrarla en sus redes sociales?
Mi viejo Instagram fue hackeado recientemente, así que por favor sigue mi nueva cuenta de IG: @IFBBPro_RippedVixen, suscríbanse a mi canalde YouTube y podrás encontrarme en Twitter: @RippedVixen y IFBBPRO AndreaSaurer

¡Muchas gracias por la entrevista, esperemos que todas sus metas sean un éxito!!!

GALERIA FOTOGRAFICA DE ANDREA:






Como siempre, con el mensaje de que cuando veas a una mujer entrenando o en la calle con un cuerpo atlético musculoso, no hables a sus espaldas cosas malas, no las ofendas. Al contrario, felicítalas por su trabajo ya que no sabes el trabajo y disciplina del deporte, dales buenos cumplidos. Son toda una inspiración para tus metas personales. ¡¡¡saludos!!!.
Cualquier cosa me pueden ver en twitter como @Unicorn_ORIGIN


Comentarios